CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hogle Zoo~June 09

The kids are so lucky to have the funnest grandparents in the world.
Ethan and Lydia are the best of friends most days!

Me and my sexy husband. He is the best!

Has anyone seen Ethan fellar?

The tinies are just a few weeks old, they slept the whole time we were there. It took me a minute to figure out which baby I am holding and which one Fran is holding... any guesses? Oh, I am so in love with them!!

1 comment:

allegra said...

Hey Angie!

Looks like a fun day out. Hogle Zoo is an awesome zoo. Out of the states I've lived in thus far, it's definitely the best. Glad you had a good time. Good 'ol Fran and Todd. They are the greatest. I miss all of you guys! I love the pictures.

Hey, I also got the girls' DARLING birth announcement the other day. My parents forwarded it on to us. How cute! You are one talented scrapbooker.

Love you and hope you're doing well.
xo Legs