CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can this little red head get any cuter? I don't think so! She is always on the go, making a new pile of 'stuff' in every room!

Jared feeding Ethan the babies' leftover mush. He wouldn't budge a bite. Oh well.



At Ashlyn and Brielle's 4 month check up. I love my girls.


Grandma Doris with the babies. She is so helpful whenever she comes over. She will take care of the babes, make beds, laundry, you name it, she does it! I couldn't do school without the help from all the grandmas!

We attempted the Bumbos to feed them mush for the first time. I don't think they were quite ready, kind of flopped around. But they sure looked cute anyways!

2 comments:

The Robinson's said...

you are soooo cute, so pretty! look at lydia she is growing up and loving being a big sis! I cant believe ethans bum fit in the bumbo ha ha!!

The Chattertons said...

The tinies are getting so big! Such cuties. Thanks for the update, we love to know how things are going.