CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

BeAr LaKe FuN!

I am slightly behind in the blogging world. But, now that school is out, I am hoping to catch up! Here are some of my faves from Bear Lake last month.
Lydia loves any chance she can get Jared to take her on a ride. And the fellar, well, his smile says it all!

There's the Asher Roos on her FIRST swing ride! I have been avoiding the swings for so long, but finally caved in!!

The Ethan boy with his Grandpa. They are 2 of a kind, so thoughtful, friendly, and easy to be around.

The whole fam. (minus Austen, he'll be home from Cambodia in October.) Such a fun family, so happy to be a part of it. Love them!

The Bella Roos always has something in her mouth; dirt, rocks, water bottle lids, elastics, pretty much anything and everything. I love her little bikini!

I just love my little family. We had such a blast hanging out. Bear Lake has got to be one of my favorite vacation spots for sure.

Lydia, Abby and Nixon watching the boys hit golf balls into the water. LOVE it!

Awe. Love this. I am amazed by the love Jared has for his little girls.

Fran and Katie watched all the kiddos while we went on a motorcycle ride. It was the first time I have ever gone and it was a blast. Now I want to learn how to ride! Someday right?

How I love these girlies. Seriously, can't get enough of them. They are contagious.

I love this picture of all the grandkids with Todd and Fran. They are the best grandparents a kid could ask for.

Ha ha. This pic cracks me up. Lovin' the brotherly love!

There's my little water babe. She justs loves to swim. Who would have ever known, she was afraid of the water as a baby up until she was about 2.

Ethan wanted an American birthday party, and an American flag cake. I hope I didn't disappoint by getting a Costco red velvet cake and decorating it with red, white, and blue! He celebrated his 7th birthday the first day we were there. He is such a happy, sweet boy. He is so curious about everything these days, soaking up all sorts of information.

Enjoying a nice little summer sprinkle. Ethan is showing off his new Wii game that he is currently obsessed with (Super Mario Galaxy 2). I just love how everyone looks so happy!

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Looks like you are back to your skinny, minnie little self! You look great!! YAY for you having a little break from school. Isn't it awesome! Looks like you are having a great summer so far. Your family is SO SO So adorable! We do need to get together. I wish our trips up north weren't so packed full of activites already. I feel like I have no time to breath when I'm up there. I will for sure try to call next time!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

What a fun family trip. Bear Lake is beautiful. Love all your pics, looks like you guys had such a good time. You look amazing as well!!

The Chattertons said...

Love the pictures. Miss you all tons.

Sheree Thayne said...

I am jealous you went to bear lake! I haven't been there in soooo long! You're family is so cute!