CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vroom!

Ethan has been practicing in the back yard and in the field behind our house. Jared has told him when he gets good enough, he would take him out West to ride. So here is the fellar, on his first "real" ride of the summer.

The 2 most important boys in my life. I love how safe Jared is with all the kids. He has been hurt one too many times and is so good at taking precautions!

Proving to Dad what a stud of a rider he is!!

Dad getting ready to take Brielle for a ride. She threw a fit when her turn was over. Oh my.

Ashlyn's turn! She love it.

For Fathers Day we made a little craft for Dad, the kids made frames and put pictures of them with Jared. I couldn't find a pic of Lydia and Jared for the life of me, I have tons of me and LJ and tons of Jared and Ethan so I am trying to mix it up and take more pics of them together!

No comments: