CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Never a dull moment in October!

Ethan and Lydia enjoying their soup.




SCARY! Brielle loves to sneak into my make-up. This was a few weeks before Halloween but Ethan requested that I do his make-up just like Belle's!!




Trying to mix up spelling practice to make it more fun. My friend found these ABC crackers at Winco. In case you were wondering, he is spelling PENKNIFE!




The girls trying on their winter coats that they've only worn once (in Bear Lake this past weekend) and it is January 5! ...No, I'm not complaining!




Vroom vroom. Daddy's future riders!




Here we are again. Yes, Brielle did ruin my brand new Mac lipstick. Inside I was mad but I had to remember some good advice from a fellow Mom friend; to just take a picture and laugh about it. After all, look how proud she is of herself!




My sweetheart, Lydi bug, took this picture. Her and the twins love to pick out my clothes. They usually pick my "zebra" shirt (black and white stripes).




Ethan is really into being the funny guy! He has a prank book and likes to try pranks on Lydia. When he was at school the other day, Lydia was flipping through his prank book seeing what she could do to him! Love these little rascals of ours.




Oh Bella Blue. Plum tuckered out in her undies and rain boots!




Ethan getting a little crazy at the pumpkin patch. I couldn't believe that the big pumpkin pictured was marked $30. Really?... Really?




My scooter loving girl. This girl is crazy for her "scootoe." She will ride it around the big block (3.5 miles) while I push the twins in my ghetto jogging stroller. ...See below!




Yes, the straps are worn off and the remnants of the straps stain their clothes so I have to put an old towel down underneath. Also, a few years ago, I accidentally hit the front wheel pulling into the garage so I spend most of the run trying to balance the alignment leading to unnecessary back pain! I've had this stroller since having Ethan so it's lasted 8 solid years. After much debate, I broke down and bought a new stroller from Amazon today. YAY!




We found some fun hats at DI. The girls love hats, shoes, changing their clothes 10 times a day. They are goofballs.




Nakey Ash licking the cake bowl clean.

2 comments:

The Chattertons said...

So much fun to look at the pics of all the kiddos. We miss you guys tons. Thanks for keeping us in the loop with you posts. Happy New Year!

Nicki said...

It was so fun to see you last week! We need to get together more than every three years!