CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Lydia, my Angel





Today Lydia was so good, normally she needs something every 2 minutes and every time I sit down to nurse the babies she will need a drink or some snack. So before I left for school tonight I said, "Lydia, thank you for being an angel, I just love you." She replies, "I am not an angel, my name is LYDIA." (all in her sassy voice) Guess I should have just kept my thoughts to myself. Oh well. She will always be my angel, whether she knows it or not. I snapped these pictures in my neighbors yard at the end of May after we walked Ethan to the bus stop. I love this girl, no matter how many gray hairs she gives me in the future...

1 comment:

Us said...

she's such a cutie. we should totally get together and do some stampin. and let the kids play. i definately need the help. im open whenever. you let me know when you get a free minute :)