CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

July Pictures!

Okay, so I am slightly behind in my blogging world! Instead of making lots of posts, I decided to choose a few of my favorite pics taken in July. I will have to do the same with my August pics to get caught up. Anyways, here is a cute one of the twins with Grandma Jean.

Here is Miss Lydia at the Cabin. She loves to go on motorcycle rides with Dad.

"Faster, Faster Daddy!"

At Grandma Lasca's in Bountiful for the awesome 24th of July fireworks. Everytime I looked at Ethan he was slurping down another popsicle. On the way home, I asked him how many he had. His reply, "I think maybe four, no wait, I had five!"

Hanging out, getting ready for Captain Jack to tell us stories and play the trumpet.

This is Jareds great grandma, Lasca Eyre, she is 92 I believe and as sharp as a whistle. Her friend, Captain Jack came and told us stories of war, played us songs on his trumpet, and had wonderful messages for everyone.

One Sunday morning we headed up AF Canyon to canoe around Tibblefork with the kids, Katie and Nix, and Fran and Todd. It was perfect weather and the kids had lots of fun.

So fun. Lydia had fun in the canoe and splashing around. Ethan caught a dead fish and had fun mutating it. Such a boy.

Ethan waiting his turn to hit the ball. He was so fun to watch. He would smack the plate 3 times before he held his bat up to swing.

My mom and Jareds mom holding the babes while watching Ethan play ball.

Michelle and I took Olivia, Vincent, and Ethan to 7 peaks for the day. So much fun going down the slides, playing in the wave pool, and watching the kiddos do tricks off the rope swing.

Vincent, Olivia, and Ethan waiting their turn for the lily pads!

Ethan just loves his sisters!

Ashlyn and Brielle at their 2 month check up. All their measurements were really close to each other. I am happy Jared was there to help me, I am a pathetic mom when it comes to shots.

Lydia loves her sisters too... a little too much! (If that is even possible!)

1 comment:

The Robinson's said...

what an awesome summer!! your kids are too dang cute!! the twins are growing too fast! cant wait to see you!