CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Sisters!!

Ashlyn and Brielle, "the sisters" (formerly known as "the tinies"!!)

Brielle digging into Ashlyns cake! Skye Johansen took these wonderful pictures and I was so excited to have a few to display on the tables for their 1st year party!

LOVE IT! Can you tell which sister is the messy eater?!! When I do laundry, I can ALWAYS tell which shirt was Ash's and which was Belle's.

Seriously, I LOVE IT! Can't get enough of their feet, chunky legs and little bums! More to come!

7 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

How ADORABLE Angie!! They are so dang cute. Happy 1st Birthday to them. Hope they had a great one. Hope to see you soon :)

allegra said...

angie, the pics are incredible! i love skye johansen. i've been a photographer admirer of hers forever! they are so dang cute--i love the cakes and cute cake stands. and who can resist the cute bum shot? happy birthday not-so-tinies!!

The Robinson's said...

WOW!! Great Pics!! they are so Cute!! I cant stand it!!! CUTE!!

Nicki said...

Oh my CUTENESS! Those are amazingly adorable pictures! I can't believe they are already a year! I'm so sad I never got to hold them when they were the "tinies"!

Sheree Thayne said...

OMG! I have such a crush on your babies and those pictures, they turned out so cute! I want to steal your idea and find me some cute bottoms that say stuff on the a@#$! where did you get those? So freaking cute! Can't wait to have pics taken of my baby boy!

Lauren Webster said...

Cute pictures! I've gotta come see those girlies! Can't believe they are already ONE!

kholbro said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE!!!! What cute kids you have :)