CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome Home Elder Sweeten! Oct. 2010

Ethan and Lydia had so much fun making their sign!

Picking up Austen at the Airport!
(What's with random guy behind us?)

The next day. Fran and Todd went to Cambodia to pick him up and brought all the grandkids these cool robes. Brielle did not like hers one bit!


There's the happy fellar.


What a HOT sizzlin' bunch of girls!

Allegra, Whitney, Pixie, Jessie, Natalie, and Ruby.

2 comments:

allegra said...

Austin's homecoming was so great. I loved hearing his talk, the language, and seeing the light in his eyes. Way cool...

I also love that picture of the girls in our family. Thanks for taking it... I wish I had brought my camera with me that day so I might have to steal this one for my archives:)

It was fun to see you on Christmas eve! The "tractor" ride was so fun. Wish I could have hung out with all you girls again.. My bad! Keep the posts coming and get Becca and Katie to do the same. I love reading them:)

xo legs

Jessie Eyre said...

What fun memories! Austen is such a stud! We were totally honored to be invited to his homecoming! Thanks for taking this picture!