CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

My man...

Oh Jared, how I love you so.


A man of many trades.


Angie loves Jared!


I love that you let me cut your hair, even though I have no clue what I am doing. I love that you will help me paint when I am sick of a color. I love that you rarely complain. I love that you love our kids. I love your humor. I love your back rubs. I love your family. I love that you love music and can always make a good playlist. I love that you cook better than I do. I love that you are clean. I love your humble nature. I simply love you!


Lydia helping paint. It started out as a post about the new paint and tile, but led to how much I love Jared... I love the contrast of her hair and the paint. She is my sweetheart lovin' girl.

2 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

How cute Ang! Im sure he is just as lucky to have you!! You are such a sweetheart.

Nicki said...

Your hair is so cute! I love it! Makes me want to cut my again.