CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sorry, I am a little slow!

Okay! I tried to write by the pictures but I am not quite up to par with the blog details quite yet. Jared and I just picked out a few of our favorite summer pictures to catch up to speed. We had a lot of fun. The pics of us are in New York and Bermuda. I earned a cruise from selling Stampin' Up! products. Thanks to our parents for watching the kiddos while we were gone for 10 days enjoying life! We had fun in Park City with Todd and Fran and everyone, that was a good time. This was our funnest year in Lake Powell, the kids had a blast, they were the perfect age. I was able to potty train Lydia when we got home, it was really easy since she didn't wear a diaper all day in Powell. Jared loves to take the kids up AF canyon while I do my stamp classes, he is so awesome. One night he took Bolt, our dog up there as well, and he got lost. That was a sad few days. I ended up finding him at the Lindon pound so that was happy! Jared took Ethan on the deer hunt this year for the first time. They had lots of fun with Grandpa Todd, Troy, Chris, and his boy, Scott. They missed Austen this year, but will be excited when he gets home from his mission to go again. Lydia was the cutest Tinkerbell, she had fun saying Trick or Treat and following the kids to the door. Ethan was Incredible Hulk during the day, but afterschool said the costume was "too itchy and I never want to wear it ever again!" So, we rummaged through some past Halloween costume and he picked a Pirate Bones Man, a combination of 2 costumes! Well, I guess it is time to do Math homework, gotta love it! Adios.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah!!!! I was just finishing posting and closing all my windows & saw my invite!! I am so excited! Such cute kiddos.. I feel like I don't see you guys enough so this will be fun to keep up. But we do need to get together soon! xoxo

Nicki said...

I LOVE it! call me and I can help you with whatever. It's easy once you get a hang of it.

Love ya,

Mandy said...

I love it! I have been wondering when you would start a blog! I am happy you did. I love all the pics. Your kids are growing up way too fast! We need to see you guys soon!

allegra said...

angie,
i didn't know you had a blog!! i saw your link off of Katie's. I'm SO excited! welcome to the blogging world..it's easy once you get the hang of it. I loved all the summer pictures. It looks like you guys did a lot. Ethan is too cute with his sentance about the hulk costume. That's so cute. Whit says you've been doing so awesome with your math! Waitta go smarty pants.

I got your sweet note in the mail a few days back and wanted to thank you so much. What a thoughtful girl you are--it made my day.

xoxo allegra