CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged by Katie Bobadie!

1. Where did you meet your husband? ON A BLIND DATE! I was 18, working at Albertsons, and Brittany set me up with her boyfriend, (hubby now!) Scott's friend, whose name was Shaggy!! All of his friends called him Shaggy, so when I would call his house I would ask for Shaggy, I couldn't remember his real name, so I had to look at his Drivers License to find out his real name is really Jared!
2. How long did you date before you got married? 3 years, 2 months!
3. How long have you been married? 7.5 years!
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is quite the cleaner and isn't afraid to help keep the house clean, he also loves to cook on Fridays and Saturdays which I love! He and Ethan love to surprise me with flowers here and there, that is always fun!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His sexy shoulders and muscly arms! I've also always loved his eyes and am thankful our kids inherited his and his moms beautiful eyes.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is a hardworkin' man. He is also very humble which I have always admired.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Not really, we call each other "BABE." I know, kinda silly, he used to call me "sexy thing" but hasn't for a while, maybe I should hit the gym!!!
8. What is his favorite food? Anything his Mom makes, I try to copy her recipes but for some reason they just aren't as good! He loves a good roast and potato meal, he isn't too picky which I love, because I am all about the quick and easy meals. Couldn't do it without Costco!
9. What is his favorite sport? I know rock climbing used to be, am assuming it still is, but he can hold his own in any sport we play with the fam, he is pretty good at whatever he plays!
10. When and where did you first kiss? It seemed like forever! I didn't think he liked me for the longest time because we would always hang out at Scott and Brittanys, watch movies, cuddle, he was pretty quiet, therefore, pretty hard to read! I think his friends had to tell him he needed to bust a move after a few months and he finally kissed me one night when he walked me out to my car. It was a pretty sloppy first kiss, but we got better as time went on!! Love ya babe!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to vacation together and with family, we always enjoy a fun night out, dinner, movie, etc. etc.!
12. Do you have children? Ethan and Lydia, and one on the way!
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is an awesome snowboarder, motorcycler, and would win if there was ever a Caulking contest!!
14. How old is he? 31 and as handsome as ever!
15. Who said I love you first? I can't remember! I think it may have been on my 19th bday when we went camping up Maple Canyon. I'm sure I thought it for a while, but waited for himto say it, isn't that how it always goes?!
16. What is his favorite music? Stuff you can't understand or make out the words to! I guess it helps him get his work done faster but nothing I want our kids ever listening to! Just kidding, we have a few bands we can both tolerate, Green Day, DMB, and a few others!
17. What do you admire most about him? I love how he loves me and the kids. He is so thorough in all he does, he is simply amazing!
18. What is his favorite color? Blue and Green I think!
19. Will he read this? Probably.
20. Who do you tag? I tag Mandy Hatch, Dawn Warnick, and whoever else that wants to play! It was pretty fun!!

No comments: