CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hogle Zoo~Jan 2009

The kids had such a fun time watching the chimps, or were they the orangutangs? I am not up to par with my zoo animals. I am happy they have signs at every stop! She is playing with a leaf entertaining them. Pretty cool.
Jared put the camera on timer, not too shabby! I think we saw about 4 other people the whole time at the zoo. January is definitely the month to visit the animals!

Ethan could have watched the giraffes all day long, it was pretty smelly in there but it was warm.


Lydia measuring up to the gorilla? I thought they were bigger than that..hmm. She liked most of the animals. What a fun day with the boo-sie!



Taking a stroll to where the white alligator used to be, now it is just an empty, warm, smelly swamp!


I just love my little fellar, he is such a fun loving kid.


4 comments:

Us said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Us said...

how fun! thats a good idea. i bet the zoo is perfect in the winter. i love the fam pic. lydias hair is SO LONG!

allegra said...

lydia's hair is gorgeous!!
and how do you always look so cue ALL the time? your smile is gorgeous.. not only because of the exterior beauty of it and your perfect teeth, but because your smile reflects your cute personality. oh, i miss ya! loving the pics!

Brandon said...

Wow never done hogle zoo in the winter! looks fun!

I noticed you go to UVU. Have you heard about TweetBooty.com? They are giving away free stuff to UVU students. I am trying to help them spread the word because I love this idea.

Check out their site and sign up! I got a free pork burrito from Costa Vida the other day. It's super legit. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can be apart of it in seconds.

-Brandon