CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Some Random Pictures

Lydia Jean, my little stamping queen. She just loves to "stamp it!"

Jared made a mini snow slope for Ethan to practice snowboarding on. You can somewhat see their huge snowman they built about a month prior.

My mom took this picture at my 20 week ultrasound. That was 3 weeks ago. Wow, how time is just a flyin! A few names we are thinking about this week: Samantha, Emily, Claire, Ella.

Ethan just loves to play his Wii games. He is pretty good for a 5 1/2 yr old!

Lydia has chocolate icecream on her face. The kids have so much fun playing together. I hope it never ends. Some of their fav's lately: Hide and seek, Kitty Cat game, (where we all pretend to be cats) Jumping on the mini tramp together, running around the house while trashing it, scaring me and Dad with "BOO" every time we walk in the house. I just love them!

Matt and Clarissa on New Years Eve. We had fun hanging out with them. They are getting married June 20th. So excited for you two!

4 comments:

Us said...

angie you look so cute preg. makes me want another one. nah. i cant believe your more than half way through already. so exciting. are you ready? beside the name thing.
you'll have to let ethan come snowboard with justis next time it snows, he looks like a pro. and of course the pic of lydia stamping is classic. like mother like daughter :)

Nicki said...

Angie you look so great! Hard to believe you've got twins in there! I love all your names (of course I like Claire the best:) How fun that you get to pick 2! I'm coming to visit you after you have them!! It's been WAY too long! And yes, I am doing Elementary Ed. too. You will be a GREAT teacher! Love you!

David Dean said...

Angie, what a fun life you have. I remember all the cute games you played when you were young. Actually you still are young, just don't go too hard on that wii fit game! love ya Mom

Lauren Webster said...

Angie, yes I am getting caught up, except I've skipped over Hawaii for now b/c there are too many and I want those pages just right, so I know they'll take time. Wish I could run across the street to show you- I miss you! You need to post a close-up of that ultrasound, I want to see those twinners for myself!