CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ethan cracks me up!

Ethan and I right before he got his haircut. Well, my little fellar is the most sweetest, kindest boy you would ever meet, but he is very honest and he is noticing my ever changing body!
About a month ago we were sitting on the computer chair playing pbskids and he said, "Mom, your bum is darling." I didn't know where he got that from but I was like, alright sweet, I've got a darling behind! Then he said "Ya, darling means kind of BIG!" I just had to laugh.
Then about a week or two later, Jared had just set up the bunk beds and he chose to read books up on his top bunk. He was already up there and I was climbing the ladder and he said, "Mom, I hope your bum bum doesn't get stuck in my ladder." Okay, I get it already, my butt is growing at the same rate as my belly! I just love all the funny things that the kids say.

3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

he is to cute!! angie you look amazing!! i cant wait for those little girls! love ya

Us said...

so so funny angie. kids are great arent they? they'll keep you in check.
in my opinion, you look amazing pregnant.
love ya

Becca said...

cute kiddo! Can't wait to see you guys this summer:) how are you feelling? hope all is well!