CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy 32nd Birthday Jared!

Lydia helping Dad blow his candles on his cake.
Worlds greatest Daddy jumping with his kiddos on the tramp!

Us in Midway the weekend before his birthday. We had so much fun shopping in Park City, relaxing, watching the Jazz game, and enjoying peace and quiet. (Since there isn't going to be much of that for a while!) Thanks Fran and Todd for watching the kids. P.S. I am 25 weeks in this picture.



3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

such a cute couple!! cant wait for our next night out.

allegra said...

happy bday to Jared!! Wow Angie, you look smokin' on your little date night out. And your tummy is absolutely beautiful. I forgot how cute you are preggo.

Nicki said...

You look WAY too good for 25 weeks prego with twins! Happy birthday to Jared! He is such a nice guy, I'm so glad you found each other. I'm coming up in April, can I come visit you?