CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

34 weeks and counting!

Ethan and Lydia just love to kiss their sisters. Lydia always wants to kiss them while we are in public, like at Story time at the library, or in a store. I have to tell her to wait until we get home. I hope they love them as much as they do now when they are here!

Two much fun!

I was feeling super pregnant today. Overall I have had a pretty sweet pregnancy, no big complaints but 34 weeks must be the turning point! My back aches, can't sleep (it is 3:15am), and lots of random pains with each movement. Hopefully I can keep positive and the next few weeks will go by fast! Can't wait to meet my little buttons!

This was last week, glad I have the post it note to remind me, 33 weeks!

2 comments:

The Robinson's said...

OH MY HECK!! You look so good!!! you are beautiful!! I love it!
you are such a trooper, hang in there you have done great!!
love ya

Us said...

i know ive said it tons already but you look great. i cant believe your almost done. you have to let us know when you have those little girls. im so excited for you!