CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baby Shower for Ashlyn and Avery!

Natalie, Dawn, and I. Everybody spoiled us rotten! Thanks so much for coming, what a fun day. I guess I need to learn how to do the collages since I have quite a few pics.

Anna and Olivia dipping into the yummy chocolate fountain.

So spoiled! Look at those beautiful diaper cakes. It is going to be hard to take them apart to use the diapers, too cute! Thanks Amber, Michelle, and Katie.


My Aunts Gwen, Katie (cuz), Kerri, me, Mom, and Dawn. I guess Jolene and Grandma Hood just left.

I tried to zoom in on these bigger group pics but it would just make the pic smaller. Oh well. My sisters, Jessica, Mom, Michelle, Erin, me, and Camille. Then sis Anna, Olivia and Sage (nieces)

Friends from St. George, Corina and Loni (she has twin girls too!)

My friend Brittany and her daughter Kelty. We owe everything to her and Scott who set Jared and I up back in March of 1998!

Camryn, Melinda, me and Lisa. My fun Bunko friends and Stampin' pals!

Eyre gals, Whitney, Linda, me, Kalani, Fran, and Granny

Whit, Katie, Fran, me, Grandma Sweeten, Lori, Kathy, Mandy and Sierra.

Mi bonita madre!

2 comments:

The Chattertons said...

Looked like such a fun shower. Wish I could have been there. I am so excited to see you and the twins in June!

allegra said...

i'm glad you got spoiled angie! you deserve it so much. looks like a blast. wish i could have been there too. it was fun to see pics of all my cute cousins and you, and whit, and frannie and grandma and stuff. thanks for sharing your pictures.

love you!