CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Big 3-0

These pics are all backwards, so sorry. We went out to Buca Di Peppo a week after my birthday while Fran and Katie watched all the yahoos. (I like to string out my birthday for at least a week!)

Ethan and Lydia helped me blow out all my candles. Thanks for the fun pizza party Fran and Todd.

Can you believe we attempted a Drive In Movie? It was so much fun. The kids watched "Up" first, and then we watched "The Proposal" while all the kids slept! We had gone to dinner at The Blue Lemon before hand while my awesome neighbor, Laura, tended the kids. During the day, my lovely mother watched the girls (Jared took Ethan to his baseball game) and I enjoyed a few hours of shopping by myself!

Poor Lydia! I don't remember why she was crying, but it makes me sad looking at the picture. Ethan and Jared got me some bright flowers that I enjoyed for weeks. I love those boys. Jared and the kids spoiled me with new pink sweat capris, shoes, & sunglasses. So fun.

Natalie, me, and Dawn are so happy because my cousin, Natalie just did our Glitter Toes! She also did Michelle, Olivia, and Lydia's toes. My awesome sister Michelle watched all the kiddos while Jared and I caught a movie that night. Such a fun birthday!

My precious baby dolls, I am so in love with them.

4 comments:

allegra said...

angie, i hope you had a happy birthday!! sounds like you had a good one. happy belated birthday:) i just love ethans face in the cake picture with the candles. he's like, "mmmm. let's get this show on the road:)"

allegra said...

p.s. i haven't been to a drive in forever! reminds me of high school days. i didn't even know there were some drive in's still open. i thought most of 'em in utah closed down. how fun!

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday Angie! Sounds like you had a great time! Where in the world did you find a drive-in? I thought those were extinct! Love you!

Angie said...

The drive in is in SL, actually I think it is more like West Valley. But it was a pretty nice one, I was quite impressed. Can't remember the name of it, but it is off Redwood RD and 3600 S. You should take your kiddos next time you are up this way!!