CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rocket Launch~July 09

Ethan and Kira. The kids had so much fun chasing all the rockets down after they launched.

Brian, the organizer of the rocket launch setting off the rocket. Hopefully we will do it again next year. Even though it was super hot, we stayed pretty cool under the pavillion and the kids slept like champs from running in the sun for hours.

Spectators Grandma Jean and Lydia "grandma jean" Adams! (funny story, the kids were saying their full names on the tramp doing tricks and Ethan said "Ethan Jared Adams" and Lydia said "Lydia Grandma Jean Adams!" My moms middle name is Jean and that is what she goes by and me and all my sisters have that as our middle name, so it is Lydias middle name as well! ... Anyways it was funny.

I have Ashlyn and Uncle Josh has Brielle. The girls slept most of the time and didn't even flinch when the rockets went off.

"Say what Mom? You want us both to squeeze in one lazy boy bouncer. I don't think so, I want my own space, I shared long enough with that girl!!"

2 comments:

allegra said...

a rocket launch? COOL! max would absolutely love that. have you seen the movie 'October Sky'. love that show.

anyway, the twins keep getting cuter and cuter if that's possible. they're so cute! We're coming out for Thanksgiving. Are you going to be around? I can't wait to hold them!

Nicki said...

The babies look almost identical in that bottom picture! They are so beautiful! You look amazing by the way! How is College Algebra? Just wait until you have to take Math 2010. I wish I could say it is easier...but it's NOT!