CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

July 2009

Little Ashlyn Marie. Happy 2 months Tinies! It is so fun dressing them alike. I still can't believe we have twins. It is so much fun. They bring our family so much joy.

The little chub nubbers, Brielle Mae! She just loves to eat, spit up, eat some more, spit up more, and the cycle continues all day long!

Our cute Springers, Bolt Dog and Molly Jo. Jared gave them a sweet, much needed hair cut so I will pet them again I suppose.

Lydia, I, and Brielle chillin in the backyard, Ashlyn was there too, I guess she didn't make it in the picture though! Sorry babe.

This is the funniest thing Jared and Ethan do. "Can you hear that?" "BOOM, CHI CHI, CHI CHI, BOOM CHI CHI" and they shake their booties, it used to make Lydia scream and cry but now she tries to do it too. I attempt it, but Jared is the best at it. I guess just a cooky family thing we do!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

LOVE the pictures! I love the matching outfits! The babies are getting so BIG! You have the cutest family!

allegra said...

wow the twins look bigger! i love their cute chubbiness. darling.

and that last photo made my day. thanks for the laugh. cute boys:)