CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

6 month old Tinies

Jareds cousin, Allegra, is a phenominal photographer. She lives in Seattle but came to visit during Thanksgiving and we were lucky enough to get in with her. I mostly just wanted some cute ones of the twins but she also took a few family shots and some of Ethan and Lydia that just melt my heart. I love them all, I will put them on FB but here are my top 5! Enjoy.
Brielle is always trying to suck on Ashlyns head, so I just love this one that captured the moment!

Oooh, they are too cute for words. I know I am a little biased though.

This one made me cry the first time I saw it. It is now blown up in their room. So tender.

I love their wrinkly backs and their tiny toes, and of course their cute little heads!

This one cracks me up. Ashlyn had her first two teeth on her 5 month bday and she has been teething ever since, so she is constantly just chewing on anything and everything. Brielle has been the happier tiny for sure and just goes with the flow. Anyways, I love the basket she put them in and their little hands and facial expressions.
Thanks Allegra. You are the bomb! We love ya and appreciate your talent and love of photography.

5 comments:

brandy said...

Angie!!!! Your family is GORGEOUS! I love these new pictures. They are so dang sweet. And you, my dear, look amazing!

Happy New Year!!

Nicki said...

WOW!! It doesn't get any cuter than that!! LOVE EM! I was seriously gonna call you last week, but half my family got sick so we ended up heading home WAY earlier than planned, so I ran out of time. Sounds like you had a great holiday. One of these days we ARE going to hook up!!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Amazing pics Angie! Your girls are adorable!! I love the photos!!

allegra said...

love 'ya ang. i'm so glad you love the pics. i think they all are adorable. but it's not hard to get cute pics of such darling kids!! cute new blog makeover, too:) you look fantastic by the way.

Us said...

im with you on the pic of ethan and lydia. so precious. the twins are growing so fast. they are so cute!