CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

More November happenings!

We went on a date to Bombay House and then stopped by my sisters boutique grand opening.

On Jareds great grandmothers birthday and Thanksgiving 2009! She is seriously the sweetest, kindest grandma you could ever ask for. I felt bad she washed most of the dishes on her special day.

Jared took the kids on a nature walk on Turkey day. Once again, Ethans signature smile!

There's the little Ashlyn Angel. Can't get enough of these babies!

Smart little Lydia bug. She loves to do "homework." She looks pretty cute in my glasses too!

There's the little Briellee Belley. She is learning how to crawl like her sister!

My gorgeous sisters and I at Bon Bons Boutiqe. I just love em' to pieces!

The fellar got used to his green cast in no time. He loved all the attention he received from it, he would even roll up his long sleeve shirt so you could see it, now his long sleeves are all stretched out. (But only in the right arm!) Fun times.

No comments: