CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Okay, I know, I am a few months behind. But, I am bound and determined to get caught up within the next few days before school starts and craziness begins! Here are a few pictures of Halloween 2009...
Our little bat girls. Ashlyn and Brielle.

Jared with his Tinies.

Can I suck your blood? Ethan on the day of the Halloween parade.

It was so much fun helping at Lydia's Halloween party for preschool. My hat goes off to every preschool teacher out there, talk about hard work!


2 comments:

allegra said...

preschool would be a ton of work to teach! talk about a hard babysitting job:) i love all the updates! the tiniest in their bat girl costumes are darling! plus, ethans makeup is pretty dang cool too.

allegra said...

oops. i meant "tinies" not "tiniest."

p.s. you and your sisters look identical. totally a family resemblance going there. all beautiful ladies.