CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Love my Jared!

Right before we left for the Dave Matthews Band concert. We had fun hanging out with Joseph, my little brother (whose not so little anymore!), and Becca and Levi. Thanks Grannie Frannie for watching the kiddos, we had a blast!
Oh Jared. You are so handsome. I am so in love with you. You make me laugh so hard and I love your sense of humor. I appreciate all the sacrifices you make on my behalf. You are hard working at home, at work, and at play! I love the way you interact with our kids, teaching them, loving them, and most importantly playing with them. You truly are one of a kind and I feel so blessed to be your wife.

Up Logan Canyon for the Tarbet reunion, Lydia will never pass up a motorcycle ride with her Daddy!

2 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

He is LUCKY to have you too Ang! Hope all is well :)

The Robinson's said...

This post brought a tear to my eye! you are an amazing person angie!! you are so thoughtful and grateful!! Love ya