CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saved as a Draft?

Well this is kind of a random post because these pictures were from end of April, first of May, I must have uploaded my pictures and then forgot about them and then the computer shut down and voila, just found them 4 months later as a draft post! So although these pictures are older, they are still cute! They played in this laundry basket for quite a while. Isn't it amazing how much fun you can have in a basket or a box? They were content for so long then I took them on a ride around the kitchen which was super fun!

I have to admit, I splurged on these cute shoes at Journeys Kids. What can I say, I am a sucker for shoes. I put them on to take a few pics and they really didn't care for them, not to mention the red marks they left on their feet after wearing them for 10 minutes. I ended up returning them and getting my $50 back. My favorite shoes for them have been the Pedipeds. They are so comfy and whenever I say "SHOES" they run and sit on the stairs to put them on. They might love their shoes as much as I love mine!!

Brielle just loves her Bolt dog.

Ashlyn was happy with whatever she just ate! She had 6 teeth by the time she was 6 months. Crazy kid.

2 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

I love Ashlyn's smile! They are getting so big!

Sheree Thayne said...

Holy teeth! that's so cute how they played in that basket! I made my blog private, fcbk me your email so i can invite you