CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blog Spree... June 2011

Jared dancing with his dog! Ha ha. It totally cracks us all up.


On Fathers Day! We had a french toast with cream and strawberries for breakfast. The kids had a fun time making him cards. He is one rockin' dad/husband.


At Natalie and Daniel's wedding. Jake the snake and E Dawg. Jake is a year or 2 older than Ethan and is one smart boy. I learn new things everytime he talks! Ethan really looks up to him.


Me, Granny Eyre, and Becca. I started putting my hand on hips for pictures because I felt my arm was always pressed against my side, making it look chubbier than it really was!! I guess after seeing this pic I will stop doing that! What a beautiful night...


At the entrance... Miss Lydia. Have I told you how much I love this girl? She really is a lifesaver. She is growing up too darn fast!


The girls had so much fun dancing with their ribbon wands. Such a fun night.


Grannie Frannie and Pa with the Girlies.



Ha ha. I love it. We have been renting redboxes this summer for recreation! I guess the camera was handy so I took a pic to remember our summer of redboxes on the couch!



Ethan had so much fun putting this diary of a wimpy kid puzzle together. Thanks Michelle/Vincent!


At the PG carnival. Holy smokes. It was a hot, hot day. The only ride that Brielle would go on. Ash had fun on the choo choo train and the car, vroom vroom. We had a fun play date with my friend, Natalia, and her kids!


Olivia, Ethan, and Vincent had a blast going on the big kid rides. Too bad it didn't last longer. It was $3-4 per ride/kid. We enjoyed strawberries and cream after, yum.


Like I said, Belle was scared of all the rides. It must of been the noise, each ride she sat in the wagon with her hands covering her eyes. If you asked her anything, she would reply with a sad, "Nooo."


Lydia and Abby, I mean Belle and Ariel! PG princess party was so awesome. I would recommend it to everyone. My fave was the book they sent the princesses home with reminding them of the inner qualities each princess should posess.


The girls watching the breakfast Elmo video on pbskids.org. Their fave!


Our 2 oldest goofballs. Don't even ask!

No comments: