CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blog Slacker! Apr/May 2011

We chopped Lydia's hair! She wanted it shorter after, so now it's above her shoulders. So easy to do/brush, but I cannot lie, missing her long locks!


Lu Lu's hair!


We read a book called "Yes Day" a few months ago. Cute book. Ethan and Lydia wanted to have one so we picked a day we had nothing on the calendar and Ethan wrote in 'Yes day.' I had to say "YES" to everything. It turned out to be a really fun day. If they asked something I would've said "no" to, I would ask them to rephrase it so I could say YES! (Ex. Ethan wanted to play Wii for 4 hours, after he rephrased it, he was able to play for 1 hour!!)


They wanted pancakes with blueberry syrup and powdered sugar for breakfast. YES, of course!


For Olivia's bday we went to Classic Skating. They allow you to bring your scooters now... so much fun! Ethan about crashed 10 times because he was trying to scoot and dance. Such a goofball.


My "big helpers" out in the yard.


Have you heard how yummy dirt water is off concrete? Just ask Belle and Ash, they'll tell you how good it is!


We took a quick trip to Yuba with Jared's family. It was pretty windy and cold, but fun!


My favorite pic! Lydia and Nixon. Such cute cousins.


Ooopsie. Brielle just loves to play in the toilet. Totally busted.


This big person just loves to be naked. She tears off her clothes, diaper, bed sheets, etc. Oh well, at least she is pretty much potty trained. Ashlyn just saw this pic and said, "that's Saucy mom!" She really thinks her name is Saucy.


Olivia, Miss 12 year old, and me!


A week before Mother's day, I took my mom to get her hair done. So embarrassing, but I love her anyways!

2 comments:

Kelly Robinson said...

I love you new family picture. You need to post a picture of the new hair cut I bet she looks cute with short hair.

allegra said...

I love Lydia's cute little bob cut. She looked darling at Powell. Her hair is pretty both ways... she's just cute all around. And scooters at Classic skating? Wow, times are changing. How fun!!