CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

AF Canyon














I think September was my favorite month so far this year. Why? I feel like we did a lot as a family. Homework wasn't as tense as it is now. The weather was perfect. The twins weren't as clingy as they are now. We were able spend time with family in Bear Lake (next post)! Just looking through pictures of September, it was the most chill, relaxing, and lots of pictures of smiling kids. It doesn't get much better than that.



My handsome fisherman.




Self-timer. Explains everything doesn't it? I love that Jared's head is cropped off... NOT! Pretty background though. I was hoping this was going to be THE Christmas card. Ya, NO!


This was my attempt at getting the kids together for a pic. Ya, not so much. That would be Miss Brielle knocking Ethan down off the rock.



Mmm. Ever wonder how to make a smore without a fire? Look no further. This was our great idea and it worked out soooo good. They were super gooey and mushy, everything you would want in a smore.




Oh, 3/4, I'll take it! Ashlyn the little cheeser and her big bro. and sis!




Jared couldn't believe I would bring the camera on a date to Mi Ranchito. Seriously. If anyone knows me, you will know I have a camera on me 95% of the time. I may not take pic's but it is still handy...just in case! Anyways, this was a spur of a minute date, and it was so much fun. We ate and ate and ate, laughed and laughed, and laughed some more. I love this man.




This one is for you Emily. Here is a cheesy picture of my cheesy self showing my empty glass of horchata. I seriously can't order drinks at restaraunts because I drink them so fast that I fill up on the drinks, proceeding to eat my plate as well! Not so good for the waistline.

1 comment: