CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Some of September 2011

Ethan about to launch his rocket! He went to Boys Club at the Lehi Library. He is such a social butterfly. He saw some kids from school and just gabbed and gabbed.


Lydia just loves to scrapbook. I can honestly say this is the only 2 pages that got scrapbooked all summer long!


Jared and his parents took the kids down to Levan one Sunday while I worked on homework and cleaned the house!


The kids working on shucking corn. I love that if I ask Ethan to do something, all the girls want to help also!


Poor Bella Blue. She has the most sensitive skin out of all my kids. She is allergic to mosquito bites, has ezcema, and just simply swells up. It was so sad to see her swollen eye with her pretty smile!

2 comments:

allegra said...

awe!! that last pic is so sad... but she's still so cute with a swelled up eye and all. you're awesome to keep plugging away at school Angie! So proud of you:)

Emily H said...

Where are the pix of you my friend?