CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bear Lake~Sept. 2011

I've never been to Bear Lake in September. Let me just tell you how amazing the water is, no other boats/people, perfect weather, it doesn't get much better than that folks. Bear Lake has always been one of my favorite family vacations since I was a little girl. This trip was no exception.





I love how Ethan is trying so hard to smile. Lydia just idolizes (is that even a word?) her big bro. I love how great they play. It is fun to listen to them talk and make deals with one another.



Not sure if this is Saucy sauce or Ruby-Q. I am thinking Ash. Either way she is enjoying Grannie Frannie's love, excitement, and attention on the swing!



I laughed so hard when I walked into the garage to see this. It totally tells a story of Jared. First, his motorcycle=freedom. Second, his little mini me bike for his boy=memories. Last, his pink barbie jeep for his 3 little girls=sensitive, caring, loving Dad. I love how he is always so prepared and thinks of any item we could possibly need for any occasion, whether it is going on a drive up the canyon or going on a weekend getaway. He is always prepared, always.






Ash on left, Belle going in for a hug. Since reading The Help book, I always tell them how kind and smart they are, especially when they are being naughty! I guess I need to instill how important they are as well. I just loved Aibileen in that book and how she made all her children feel so special. I hope my kids know how much I cherish and love them.





Brielle with her cute cousin Micah, along with Denny's adorable dog. Just relaxing and enjoying a nice boat ride.





Beautiful Gma Sweeten and Kandi. They are 2 of a kind. So patient and loving, and experts at making you feel special.




No comments: