CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bits of January

Brielle, about 8 months old. (she is wearing Ethans old dino jammies, I love Gymboree!)
She is a little ham. Definately more chill, will take a bottle if I'm not around, and just a pure joy. She has fun watching Ash and following her lead.
The Ashlyn machine. Also around 8 months. She is non stop, always on the go, and has the funniest cry face! She loves to sneak in my scrapbook room and eat paper. She also likes to tear apart anything and everything, comes with the age I think, but hopeful she grows out of it soon!

We finally got highchairs! We didn't have a high chair for Ethan or Lydia, just the kind that strap in your kitchen chair, but once the tinies were mobile and Ash took a trip down the stairs when I ran downstairs to put some toast in for Ethan, decided it would be wise to invest in some. The babies weren't too fond of them at first, but now love them thankfully, they are a lifesaver when I get breakfast going, doing dishes, or occasionally making dinner! I wouldn't be able to live without them.

I just love these 2. They are the best of friends. Jared made a make shaft sled run for the kids and they had all sorts of fun. They are so cute with the tinies and I just love em' to pieces!

2 comments:

trishanna said...

your family is so adorable!I hope my girl has red hair, I love it!

trishanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.