CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A sunny and windy day in Feb.

Ethan and Lydia think it is so funny to go as fast as they can up and down the slide and try to not let me get a picture of them. While they might not be the best pics, I still won and got a few!

Lydia trying not to look at me, ha ha, gotcha little cutie!

A self portrait of me and Ashlyn Bug. They were so happy just to get out of the house, I don't think they cared that the wind was blowing so much!

The Brielle Belle and Mom. We are so excited for the warm weather to make its debut. I think the tinies and the kids are sick of playing in the living room every single day. Bring on Spring!

1 comment:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Ang- You are simply gorgeous!! I love the pics, got to love this warmer weather and the end of winter hibernation!!