CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

A Night out on the Town...

So, we'd been planning on going out for a couple of weeks BUT of course, the day of our "Hot" date, I was rear ended after school and that took up the time (and more) that I was going to do my hair! I attempted a side pony tail thing, but it didn't really work out. I didn't really feel like going out anyways, but SOOO glad we did, because it was much needed, so here we are, dropping the kids off at Frans and Todds. Have I mentioned how much I love my hubby? He is the BOMB!
Joemaka and Natalie. We ate at a yummy Mexican restaraunt (spelling?) called Maria Bonitas. Mmm. We'll have to go again for sure. It was lots of fun, could have hung out and talked all night but we had more fun in store...

movin' and groovin' to 2 1/2 white guys at Sundance! That is Nate Robinson, Dawn's hubby on the guitar and the vocals!!

Natalie, me, and Dawn. It was also Dawn's birthday bash. So much fun. The night went by way too fast, that's for sure. I can't wait for our next night out on the town!

3 comments:

trishanna said...

wowzer! Leather AND lace! you are one hot moma!

The Robinson's said...

That was such a GREAT night, thanks for coming!!! "you ARE one hot moma"

brandy said...

What are you talking about? You ARE one hot mama! You are so dang gorgeous! I'm so glad you got to spend some alone time with the hubby. Date night is my favorite time of the week :)
I can't wait to see the pages!! Melinda sent them a few days ago. Yes, let's definitely swap again when things slow down. When will that be :)??