CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jared turns 33!

The tinies found a new place to play at Grannies!

I was proud of the way the cheesecake turned out. I used to make them every year around Jareds bday and Valentines but I haven't for a couple years. Very Yummy. If anyone needs a good strawberry topping recipe, let me know, the best I've found so far!

Ashlyn checking out her dad. The babies and kids just love him to pieces. He sure sacrifices a lot for me and the kiddos. We love you babe. Mwahh!
Lydia could go on a motorcycle ride every day. She loves it when Dad goes really, super fast. He is so patient and loving. We hope you had a happy, happy birthday Jared.

3 comments:

allegra said...

happy birthday Jared!!! we love you and hope you had a great day!

Jessie Eyre said...

Happy Birthday Jared!!!

Angie, I got your message the other day! Thank you! You're so funny! Can't wait to see you at Easter! Loves and hugs!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

That cheesecake looks divine. What a great wifey/mommy you are!! Hope he had a great b-day.