CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Family Fun

Becca and Levi planned a quick trip to Utah during their Spring break. It was so fun to hang out and let the kids play.

And it was so fun to snuggle little Brig. He is just too cute. It was hard not to pinch!

Ethan learning how to ride his motorcycle. I've never laughed so hard, watching Jared teach him and run laps around the backyard. It was quite entertaining!

I love my kiddos and hubby.

Okay so for the past few years we have gotten together with my siblings and had a Ping pong tournament. Well, this year, my brother Stephen had a trophy made (hilarious in itself) and it will rotate around to whoever wins. Jared took Gold in 2009 but he just couldn't live up to the high expectations this year. Brian claimed the 2010 title. Now that the trophy is involved, everyone is going to be stepping up their game for 2011. My mom even bought a ping pong table so the kids could practice. Hilarious I tell ya.

3 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

I love the ping pong tourney. What a fun family tradition to start!! Love the pics!!

brandy said...

The ping pong tournament is hilarious! I love it! I love your mom's theory of starting them young :)

The Chattertons said...

That's great that you put the pick up of Jared and the pong trophey. I couldn't stop laughing when Stephen told me what he was going to do and it sounded like everyone really got into it. How fun.