CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Sweethearts in March

Little Ash making as big of a mess as she can! When she is getting into my scrapbooking stuff or making a mess, I say "ASH" and she will give me this look everytime and jibber jabber baby talk back to me like she is justifying what she is doing. Hilarious. I love it!
Belle with her mohawk down apparently! She is so fast at crawling, I never thought she would want to play with the walker toy. But she just runs and runs and crashes into the walls. Anytime she hears a door shut or the gate open or close, she is right there trying to escape! She is such a ham.

Ethan asked me one morning when it had snowed a ton if he could go shovel. Of course I agreed. He had been out there about 10 min and I couldn't hear the usual scraping of the cement sound. So I went out to see what he was doing and he was shoveling out the trailor! That kid cracks me up. Then he was too tired to do the driveway and sidewalk, but that is OK because I don't mind shoveling snow!

This girl is such an outdoor girl. The moment she wakes up she wants a treat and to play outside, she usually wants chocolate milk in a sippy cup too! ( I know she is too old for a sippy but I don't care, it never spills anywhere!) The snow doesn't stop her from wanting to play outside all day. And yes, she is wearing 2 different boots and probably no socks as well!

No comments: