CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

This Girl...

Lydia is the silliest little thing. She knows what she wants and thinks she knows how to get it! (Not digging her new eye roll and occasional full body shake). She says the funniest things all day long. She needs something every 5 minutes whether it is a snack, drink, bum wiped, toy, play a game, help mom, whatever. She is one high maintenence girl. She will talk to Ethan like she is the Mom and I have to remind her that she is a sister, not a parent! She loves to lip sync in the car to "New York" by Alicia Keyes and Jay Z. I survive most days with the Lydi Bug but my patience sometimes falls short! Anyways, I love this girl to pieces and couldn't imagine my life with out her.

She loves fruit but hates cheese.

Her long, pretty hair that took at least 30 minutes to brush all the tangles out everyday!

And her cute, shorter, but still kinda long hair. It is so much easier to manage now. LOVE it.
Lydia loves to play in the babies cribs with them when they wake up, well, Jared came home from work one day and said she couldn't anymore. So the next day, she told me they were awake from their nap and she was going to play in their "lib." I said, Daddy doesn't want you to do that anymore. She replied, "it's okay, I will just sneak!"
She also asked me the other day.. "How much longer until I can marry Ethan?" I had to break the news to her that you can't marry your brothers, cousins, uncles, etc. Darn it! She does love Ethan to pieces and they are the best of friends.

3 comments:

brandy said...

She is such a beauty! And that hair!!! Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous :) You are such a good mama to all your babies. I don't know how you do it all! You are inspiring.

Lauren Webster said...

Love Lydia's new hair cut- she looks so grown up! Oh and, um, she might be able to wipe her own bum now?! :) PS thanks for the card- yes, I am excited about the new colors. I used up some of my retiring colors to decorate Matthew's teacher's door for teacher appreciation week. The pic's on my stampin' blog.

mjdoula said...

Lydia is so sweet and lucky to have you as her Mommy, I'm sure she will always remember your kindness and patience in ALL that you do for her, especially wiping her bum!
What a cute little tribute to LYDIA, you are so good with taking special one on one time with each of your kids and I admire you for it!!!