CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

More of March

They played and played on the T.P. for days on end. Always fun to have a new "toy" to fight over!!

Ethan and his sweet car for the Drive In movie at school. All he wanted were "flames" on it. I think Jared did a great job!

This little girl is LOVING her dance class.

Lydia loves taking everyone for a spin. Her and Nixon had a complete ball!

What cute girlies. We love it when Olivia comes to play.

3 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Cute cute pics Ang. Your twins are getting so big!!! Man they are cuties. I love Lydia's smile, she ADORABLE!! What a sweet ride, I remember making one when I was in Elementry, those were good times.

Emily H said...

What cuties your kiddos are!

Sheree Thayne said...

haha, how fun! Who knew a pack of toilet paper would be a fun thing to climb on? :)
PS on that last post, I think Brielle is his favorite...Yes/no?