CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day #5... NYC/Bermuda

It was surprisingly colder than I expected. We wore jackets or coats the whole time.
I love this pic, it was taken in the elevator at our hotel in New York. We had so much fun, I want to go back soon!



I loved the colors of all the buildings and houses. They were so bright and happy.


Lovin' my man in a suit. Ow Owww!


The water and landscapes were amazing. We swam here and it was amazingly COLD! We should have packed wetsuits!! It was super nice laying out in the sun.



We had a blast in Bermuda in April of 2008. Wow, 3 years have gone by so fast! That was our last big vacation together with no kidlets! It was a lot of fun, we flew into NYC. We spent 2 nights there, and were able to attend Wicked and Legally Blonde broadway shows. My favorite store to shop was H&M and I am ecstatic that Utah is getting one (or so I heard a rumor)!

We docked out of Hudson Bay and set sail for Bermuda. It was a whole day to get there, but once there, our ship stayed put the whole week. We rented scooters and traveled to different cities. I was taken back by how friendly and helpful the people were. I was also impressed with the little school kids. They were all out playing for recess and had their school uniforms on, I thought it was darling to say the least!

After playing during the day, we would come back to the ship and get all dressed up for the fancy dinners. Then there was always some fun entertainment, either karaoke, a version of American Idol, stamping, whatev. This is the trip we gained 10 pounds each (okay I'm exaggerating) from eating what we like to call "4th meal." There was food available 24-7 and we took full advantage of it!

I'm happy we were able to go on a cruise, especially because it was paid for. That said, I don't know if we'd want to go on another one! We decided we are the type to fly in, play, and fly back! Maybe in another life I will earn another free cruise!!

No comments: