CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

15 interesting facts


So this picture was in April, pretty recent right?! We went out on Fran and Todd's new boat. It is sweeeeet! It fits the whole fam, all the siblings and all the grandkids. So fun. We'll be making more memories once the weather decides to cooperate! So 15 interesting facts, here they go in no particular order!

1. The older I get, the more girly I am becoming! I was never into makeup, clothes, nails, hair, etc. in highschool and even before kids. I think the more wrinkly and the more gray hairs I find, the more girly I am becoming. I hope it isn't a bad thing.

2. I don't like in house pets. I think they smell and I don't like extra hair and messes to clean up. I don't care if other people have them. I've just got enough to worry about! That said, we do let our dog sleep inside but my hubby puts him outside when he goes to work, before I wake up. I think it all started when I was pregnant with the twins. I threw up with any kind of wrank smell. One morning I threw up because I smelled dog (back when we had 2), after that, they didn't sleep inside the rest of my pregnancy. Sorry Bolt and Molly, still love ya.

3. I hate driving. Really, I do. I wish I could fly to Provo and back. It could be because I've been hit 3 times driving. I frequently make sounds when people pull in front of me or even when others are driving. Sorry about that. It drives me nuts when people don't buckle their kids in, they obviously haven't been hit before and don't realize the HUGE impact an accident can have. I think the worst part of an accident is the after math; dealing with insurance, going to the chiropractor, constant pain, etc. I wouldn't wish a car accident on my worst enemy (hopefully I don't have one anyways). Well, enough about that.

4. I love A&W Rootbeer. Yum. I even like Diet A&W RB. I am trying real hard not to drink soda, maybe that is why it is on my mind, I AM DEPRIVED!!

5. I am in love with my husband. No secret about it. We were made for each other. I am excited that when I finish this post, it will be our 10 year anniversary. WOW. It sure has flown by. We dated for 3 years before we were married, so really 13! He is so funny, confident, real. Love him.

6. While running tonight, I was thinking what a lucky mom I am. Ethan is my little buddy. Lydia is my fun gal pal, I think she could run this house without me. Ashlyn is my little nougat of love. Brielle is my little fireball. They are all so healthy and happy and I feel blessed to be their mom.

7. I am a total wanna-be dancer. I tried to go to an Adult hip hop class in January but there wasn't enough people so they cancelled it. For now, I'll stick with Just Dance with the kids. It is more fun anyway!

8. I plan on running my first half marathon in just 3 short weeks. I have been pushing myself and trying to get serious. Why is it so hard to make time for exercise? My friends' work pays her to work out 3x a week for 30 min. each time. Say what? Love it.

9. Alright, I cannot handle RUDE people. I can understand having a bad day here and there, but to always be rude and act like you are better/more superior, come on, we are all here just trying to survive the day!

10. I wear my pink retainers every Sunday night to help keep my teeth straight. I am in need of laser whitening, just don't want to pay big bucks for it!

11. I have worn sunscreen (almost) everyday since I was 21. Almost 11 years now. I read somewhere that is the best remedy to prevent wrinkles. My favorite is Aveeno positively radiant daily moisturizer 30 spf.

12. My favorite meal is Jared's tilapia or mahi mahi. He marinates it in a teriyaki sauce and serves it with fresh mango salsa and rice. I could eat it every day and never get sick of it!

13. I love to bake. My favorite is anything chocolate or sugar cookies. My secret plan has been to open a bakery and sell my cookies. It looks like Smart Cookies beat me to it. Those are some delicious cookies. YUM.

14. I absolutely LOVE being a mom! Some days I feel like a failure and lose my patience. It is so nice to be able to pick up the phone and call my mom, sister, or a friend and vent. I just don't want to be a screamer/yeller mom. Kids don't need or deserve that. I love how my kids are good friends and hope they'll stay close when teenagers and adults. I just love reading books, singing songs, and hanging out with them. They are my little buddies!

15. I long for the day I get a little scrapbook time in. I have so many unfinished projects. To name a few: Austen's missionary scrapbook, Josh's graduation scrapbook, Granny and Gpa scrapbook, my friends last 4 pages of their scrapbooks, all of my kids and family scrapbooks caught up. Not to mention all the gifts I'd like to make for our moms, and grandparents. They are so fun to look at when complete. Someday!

2 comments:

The Robinson's said...

#6 is my favorite!! love ya

brandy said...

You are so cute! I think you should open up your own bakery for sure. I still remember the cookies you made when we made cards at your house one day and they were so yummy. I remember I had to be disciplined and not take the whole tray home!