CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day #3... My Craziest Friend!

So, here's the deal. Being slightly crazy myself, if you are a friend of mine, you are automatically a little crazy! The person I had the most pictures of being crazy is my sis sis!

Meet Michelle!

She is a derby girl, a hardworkin' waitress at Mimi's, a doula, my biggest cheerleader (going to school), my sisterly counselor, and one of my best friends.

Love you Shell.

This is her with the tutu on her head playing Just Dance with her daughter, Olivia. She is a goofball.

And now here she is doing funny faces with Miss Lydia. She never misses an opportunity for a funny face.


Awe. So cute. I love her and her kids. I didn't have a pic of her and Vincent. But this is her oldest, Olivia who just turned 12!


Num, num, num!


Ha ha. This was at the twins baby shower.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious Annie. Thanks for my very own blog post.
I Love being crazy with you and I love being your sis!!!