CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day #2... A good memory

I think I have an okay memory. It may be because I take so many pictures that help me remember. I also record most everything on the calendar. Anywho, the memory I am going to talk about is the first time I met Jared and our first kiss! Awe.

When I was a checker at Albertsons, a co-worker/friend, Brittany, asked me if I had a boyfriend. I had just broken up with a long distance boyfriend who lived in California. I wasn't really wanting a boyfriend but was open to dating. She first brought a picture of him, I still remember it vividly. I could pick it out of 1,000 pics if I had to. First of all, the picture didn't do him justice. He had a hat on, sunglasses on, and was making a little smirk. Don't get me wrong, he is hot in a hat and glasses, just hotter in real life! Before she lined us up, her boyfriend, Scott, had to come to the store to "approve" of me. I must of passed.

So the plan was to meet at Brittany and Scott's apartment in A.F. sometime. At the time I was working 3 jobs so I had to reschedule a couple of times. I was a little hesitant because I didn't know Brittany very well but why not? I drove to her house one day after work. I am sure I was wearing my favorite brown cordoroy jeans that I later found out Jared couldn't stand. Actually, I can't remember what I was wearing, fashion definitely wasn't on the top of my priority list.

When I arrived, there was Jared, otherwise known as Shaggy (I called him that for months and months and still call him Shag when with his friends), Brian, Tim, Scott, and Brittany. They were all having a good time watching the Jazz game. Shaggy didn't say much, but I was drawn to his laugh. He would laugh at his friends comments and had a shy demeanor. I tried not to stare at him but his lips really stuck out to me. They were quite red and very moist. (He is a chapstick-a-holic, always has one in his pocket!)

It was a fun night, we had many more like that. I dated a few other morons on the side, but liked "Shaggy" the most. We went camping, hiking, and hung out for a while. He didn't kiss me for quite sometime. I wasn't sure if he "liked" me or not. Finally Scott had to consult him and tell him to make a move. One night he walked me out to my car from their house and just laid one on me. It was messy, but fun! I won't ever forget our first kiss or the first time we met. Love my man!

3 comments:

allegra said...

oh Ang. You're too cute!! It's alright. Our first kiss was messy too:) It was my bad, though. It was my first kiss with a boy ever. ha ha. He taught me the ropes pretty quickly though. I love you guys together. Jared kind of reminds me of Dustin...and they both kinda remind me of Grandpa Eyre--shy, a little quiet, so smart, reserved, confident, but not cocky... Jared is all those things, too.

allegra said...

oh, and the "moist" lips was too funny. love it! I kind of have a lip thing, too on boys. I think it's because I don't have any lips, so I'm always noticing when people have good lips. lol.

Us said...

And to make it even better, he happened to be my cousin. Who knew we'd end up cousins in the end. What a small world huh?